Mathematics - International Track
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Applicants must have profound knowledge in terms of content combined with the ability to provide mathematical proofs in analysis and linear algebra as well as in at least four sub-areas of mathematics or their applications based on them. The sub-areas that build on must include at least three of the following sub-areas: algebra, geometry/topology, measurement and integration theory, numerics, stochastics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, etc.), which provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance records).
- If there is still no diploma from a previous degree, a provisional final document with a provisional final grade and a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents are submitted.
- To be submitted as an option: an elaboration of a maximum of two pages, in which the qualifications of the previous degree for this master’s degree and, if applicable, further knowledge and qualifications are presented.
For more information please check theCourse Website