- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics.
Basic knowledge and methods at least in Analysis, Algebra, Numerical Analysis, and Stochastics.
Specialization in at least two research fields:
- Geometry and Approximation,
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing,
Please note that a degree in non-mathematical subjects (no matter if bachelor's or master's) usually does not qualify for a master's program in Mathematics at TU Darmstadt.
It is possible that admission is only granted with requirements. This means that the applicant has to catch up on missing but necessary knowledge until graduation (no more than 30 CP).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents (certified copies) must be submitted together with the online application form:
- Certificate of first (university) degree in original language and official translation.
- Diploma supplement in original language and official translation.
- Proof of your English language skills (see language requirements).
- Subject and grade overviews for each semester in original language and in official translation (officially certified copies).
- Certificate of the university entrance examination (if necessary) in original language and in an official translation.
- Copy of passport.
- A letter of motivation in which you state your interest in the desired areas of specialization.
- Table of equivalence showing the extent to which the courses you have taken so far match the professional requirements.
- Module/Course descriptions.
For more information please check theCourse Website