- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics or a closely related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Proof of advanced knowledge in mathematics to the extent of at least 18 credit points, which correspond to the module "Vertiefungsmodul BV" of the bachelor program Mathematics at the University of Regensburg.
An average grade of at least "good" (2.50).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents international applicants:
- Application form.
- Bachelor's degree certificate with the transcript of records (recommended also module catalog/syllabus).
- Copy of passport/identity card.
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- A detailed CV.
- APS certificate for applicants with a Bachelor's degree from China, Vietnam.
Submit the application to:
Dr. Catharina Würth
Fakultät für Mathematik
or via email (one pdf-file, max. 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please check theCourse Website