Matter to Life - Focus: Molecular Systems Chemistry and Engineering [combined Master's/PhD program at Max Planck School]
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's students with backgrounds in chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, molecular systems engineering, physics, molecular cell biology, bioengineering, or a related subject are encouraged to apply.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents for applicants with a bachelor of science:
- Certificates/Diplomas of all higher education degrees (e.g. BSc, etc.) - if already obtained.
- Proof of current enrollment if BSc degree is still ongoing (official statement and/or transcript).
- Official transcripts of completed and/or ongoing degrees .
- Curriculum vitae (CV), maximum 3 pages.
- Letter of motivation (~ 3 pages - specific length requirements for each University program - see portal).
- Proof of English language proficiency in the case of non-native English-speaking applicants* (see language requirements).
- Signed Declaration Form - only required for Heidelberg University.
There is no fee to submit your application.
* Note: The English language test can be taken and submitted after the application deadline (but no later than July 30th of your program start year).
For more information please check theCourse Website