MBA e-Sports Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Proof of at least one year’s qualified work experience completed prior to the start of the study program (the work experience must be gained after the completion of your undergraduate studies).
By the end of the study program, it is required that you will also complete a second year of professional work experience. This must be achieved before you graduate from the program.
At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous education.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website