MBA e-Sports Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Only for Online Studies: If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead.
To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the program already with 180 ECTS credits.
Applicants whose first degree does not specialise in a business field can be admitted to the program if their work experience is in business management. Admission to the MBA program will then be decided on an individual basis following an interview with their academic staff.
You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting an MBA program (achieved after previous studies).
For MBA programs, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
At least a "satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.