MBA European Management (Part-Time)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- An overall tuition fee of € 14500 is due, regardless of the duration of the program (up to 4 years).
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (minimum: Bachelor's/Master's/240 ECTS). Furthermore, applicants must have professional experience (of at least one year after graduation). Additionally, TOEFL or IELTS is required. A GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE is required, but this requirement might be waived in some exceptional justified cases.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website