MBA General Management [Part Time]
- Start Dates
- Spring Term: March
- Spring term
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 27,000 €. Sign a study contract by January 31 and you will receive an Early-Bird Discount of 1,000 € on the regular tuition fee.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Missing ECTS points can be replaced up to a limit of 30 ECTS points by qualified professional experience – in addition to the professional experience required.
At least between two or three years' professional experience after the first degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You will receive a link to the application portal after your registration for the admission test day. There you can upload the following documents that are needed from you:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- A digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your first-degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point (transcript of records). If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisors to check admission requirements.
- Proof of English language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance in Germany (can be submitted at a later time too).
For more information please check theCourse Website