MBA General Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Applicants whose first degree consisted of fewer than 240 ECTS points, but at least 180 ECTS points may be accepted when they can prove the necessary competence level for completion of a Master’s program. This can be proven through the consideration of additional studies and test qualifications as well as practical job experience. In the case that the applicant can prove the expected subject-related knowledge, but has not yet achieved 240 ECTS points, the applicant will be informed by the advisory board that the completion of a Master’s exam will result in fewer than 300 ECTS points.
At least two years of relevant work experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following files have to be submitted in triplicate (three binders):
- Application form – MBA “General Management”.
- Transcripts (legally certified copies).
- Degree of study (legally certified copies).
- Short CV with a passport photo.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of two years of working experience before the beginning of studies (contracts, reference letters).
For more information please check theCourse Website