MBA General Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee is 28,500 €
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Applicants who have a first degree with less than 240 ECTS credits but at least 180 ECTS credits may be admitted if they demonstrate the level of competence required to obtain the Master's degree. This can be done by crediting other relevant study and examination achievements as well as practical professional knowledge and skills. In cases where the applicant has proven that he or she has the intended technical and content-related qualification, but has not yet achieved 240 ECTS credits, he or she is he/she must be informed in writing by the Academic Advisory Board that a total of less than 300 ECTS credits will have been acquired after completion of the Master's examination.
At least two years of relevant work experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- Transcript (legally certified copies).
- Certificate (legally certified copies).
- Short CV with a passport photo.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of two years of working experience before the begin of studies (contracts, reference letters).
Please send your documents to:
Düsseldorf Business School GmbH
c/o Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf
Gebäude: 16.11 – Etage/Raum: 00.81
Incomplete application document sets will not be processed.
For more information please check theCourse Website