MBA in Artificial Intelligence
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: For the on-campus version, the intakes are in October and January.
- Summer Semester: For the on-campus version, the intakes are in April and June.
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
At least two years’ qualified work experience completed by the end of the Master programme.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in For the on-campus version, the intakes are in October and January.)
(starting in For the on-campus version, the intakes are in April and June.)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website