MBA in European/Asian Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fees: 15900 €, plus an additional semester fee of roughly € 350. Early Bird until May, 31: in total 14,900 € with full payment, or €15,400 in total with monthlу installmеnts.
The MBA program in European/Asian Management is designed to meet the needs of young professionals with a non-business first degree and at least one year of professional work experience after the first degree, who seek an international career in senior management positions. The program focuses on building international and intercultural management skills through six core modules in general management and two comparative modules on Europe/Asian Management. Additionally, the elective portfolio, which is updated annually, includes world-class electives like Leadership, Blockchain, Social Media Marketing, Logistics, Risk Management, and Entrepreneurship. All of this is designed to expand the student’s expertise by supplementing their practical know-how through the university’s high-quality academic instruction.
Bachelor's degree in non-economic/non-business-related areas.
Required ECTS credits: 210
One year of work experience after the Bachelor's degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website