MBA in European/Asian Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 14,900 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), primarily non-economic/non-business-related.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
One year of post-graduate work experience (proof of work experience/employer's certificate required).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (official transcript of a previous degree).
- One year of post-graduate work experience (proof of work experience/employer's certificate required).
- Proof of English proficiency with TOEFL or IELTS.
- Curriculum vitae.
- An essay demonstrating the student's strong motivation for the program and dedication to an international business career.
- Passport photograph.
- Copies of either birth certificate or passport.
For more information please check theCourse Website