MBA in International Business Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For students who have gained excellent grades in their first semester, the university can offer a 1,600 € scholarship, making your reduced tuition fee 1,600 € for the second semester.
At least 24 months of relevant work experience in a business environment following graduation (student internships or summer jobs do not qualify).
Above-average grade point average.
Applicants are not required to sit a GMAT examination, however, they are encouraged to do so. Applicants who have achieved a high score in the GMAT may be given preference in the selection process. The current average score for GMAT is approximately 600. Good MBA candidates will usually exceed this score.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
First, you have to complete the application quick check. You will receive a prompt reply from the university indicating whether your profile fits the minimum requirements for the program.
If this is the case, you will receive an application code and you will be requested to upload more detailed application material such as your curriculum vitae (CV), academic certificates, and work references.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website