MBA in International Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The fee for the MBA in International Management 2022 intake is 47,000 €. A non-refundable deposit of €5,000 is required to secure a place in the program once admission has been granted. This amount is deducted from the total tuition fees. Scholarships available.
- Hold a 4-years bachelor's degree (240 ECTS) or a Master's degree in any discipline + 2 years of significant professional experience; or
- Hold a 3-years bachelor's degree (180 ECTS) in any discipline + 3 years of significant professional experience.
Depending on your previous degree, applicants should have 2 or 3 years of work experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application fee is 180 €.
The following documents are required:
- Admission Test: GMAT (online test accepted), GRE or Tage Mage certificate. If you are unable to provide a GMAT, GRE or Tage Mage certificate, you may take an ESCP admission test during the admission session, on-campus or online.
- English language certificate (see language requirements). Candidates without any language qualification certificates will be tested during the admission session on-campus or online. Candidates who can prove that they have earned a university degree taught entirely in English or those who have lived for 3 years in an English-speaking country are exempt from the English test.
- Degree certificate.
- Grade transcripts covering all years of university study.
- At least one reference (e.g. an employer’s reference).
- CV (in English).
- Photocopy of your passport or ID.
Additional language certificates are a plus.
For more information please check theCourse Website