MBA in International Marketing
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for an accredited online study program by 22nd of September and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees - and get a FREE iPad. You can start your studies anytime in 2021.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
Special Program Features
Dual degree with London South Bank University (no extra fees)
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling. → More Info
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the Study program in “MBA in International Marketing” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.