MBA in IT Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information: Online: Full time 18 months: 178 € / month, Part time 24 months: 150 € / month, Part time 36 months: 111 € / month | Campus: Full time 18 months: 888 € / month.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the study program in “MBA in IT Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.