MBA in IT Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for your online study program by 16th of June and save €3,333 on your tuition fees. You can start your studies at a later date.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the program already with 180 ECTS credits.
At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website