MBA in IT Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fee is 10,127 €. Scholarships & Discounts available.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
Special Program Features
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the Study program in “MBA in IT Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.