MBA International Business and Resources in Emerging Markets - IBRE
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of business studies, economics, or comparable studies.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a minimum of 570 points, OR
- Graduate Record Examinations (new GRE) with a minimum of 305 points.
Please note that these are essential requirements.
Job experience: As a general rule, one year of job experience is required at a minimum.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Two application forms: online application for the MBA IBRE program (only via the internet), and the application form of the University for admission to study.
- Curriculum vitae, including your higher education background and your work experience.
- A motivation letter (1 page, not more) in which you tell why you selected IBRE, how you relate your previous education and/or working experiences with the topics of the program, and how IBRE can help your future career plans.
- Bachelor certificate (or equivalent). Please send this duly certified (attested) either by the issuing authority or any other official authority.
- Transcript of records of your higher education degrees. Please send them duly certified (attested) either by the issuing authority or any other official authority Please also make sure that the final overall result (e.g. CGPA) is clearly marked out and if not, give the overall mark in percent.
- APS certificate from the German embassy, or a group-APS (if you are an applicant from China, Mongolia, or Vietnam).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Certificate of GMAT or GRE as proof of topical/analytical proficiency, or a note that you will register for a test, as soon as you get shortlisted for IBRE (admission will be sent out as soon as a GMAT or GRE result with sufficient points is supplied), or the admission test result (in translation) of the double degree partner university (exclusively for some double degree partner universities with an own formal equivalent admission test which is equivalent to GMAT or GRE).
For more information please check theCourse Website