MBA Leadership, People & Organization
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 29,000 €. The university, together with their partners, offer scholarships of up to 15,000 € for tuition fees.
Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in a relevant business-related subject.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
In many cases, a bachelor’s or comparable degree corresponds to only 180 or 210 ECTS points. Relevant professional experience may be regarded as evidence that you have achieved the credits required.
At least one year postgraduate professional experience in a pertinent field following a first degree in a relevant subject.
Professional experience refers to employment in a full-time position. Part-time experience is calculated and recognised pro rata. That means: If you have worked in a part-time post for a year, half a year is counted as professional experience. Whether you worked in one and the same post for the entire period or changed positions is irrelevant for the calculation.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website