- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in many different fields of engineering. Examples of these engineering fields include machine design, electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering and many more.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The formal entry requirements for the Mechanical Engineering Master's program are as follows:
- A completed Bachelor of Science degree in a corresponding study program.
- At least 210 ECTS points or, ideally, a total study time of seven full-time semesters (for Bachelor's graduates with less than 210 ECTS points, entry requirements can be secured by taking defined modules).
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of the European Higher Education Area must additionally submit documentation of a valid TestAS Certificate in the Core Test and Engineering Module with a standard score of 100 or better OR a Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Please find more information about the admission requirements on the course website: https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academics/prospective-students/current-application-period/masters-programmes
For more information please check theCourse Website