- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Other Bachelor's degrees considered:
- Priority A:
- Process engineering.
- Materials science.
- Medical engineering (medical technology), physical engineering.
- Priority B:
- Bachelor's degree in other fields of engineering (Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering).
- In this case, please attach a short letter of motivation.
For further and more detailed information about the application process, see the course website: http://www.MScMechEng.fh-luebeck.de
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website