- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Note: European applicants can already apply with a current record of at least 180 ECTS and the corresponding average grade, provided that they complete their degree before starting the master’s course at the Lübeck University of Technology.
If you want to apply with a degree other than mechanical engineering, you should describe your motivation and previous knowledge in a letter.
The average grade according to the German system must be at least 2.5 or better in order to be included in the selection process.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To be submitted by applicants with a degree from non-EU countries:
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Transcript of records.
- Diploma supplement (to be submitted if issued by the university).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation by professors from their university of graduation. These letters of recommendation must be submitted to uni-assist.de. They should be sent in a sealed envelope if this is common practice in the applicant’s country.
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website