Mechatronic and Cyber-Physical Systems (Deggendorf Campus)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of industrial engineering, technical physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a degree that is equivalent to such a university degree. The examination board decides on the equivalence of the degrees.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The GPA indicated is not mandatory, but if you do get it, the Examination Committee may waive participation in the eligibility exam.
A student’s eligibility for the degree program is determined on the basis
of a 90-minute written or online examination. The Examination Committee may waive a candidate’s obligation to take the course-specific eligibility exam if the applicant demonstrates above-average knowledge as verified through their degree awards.
Above-average degree awards are deemed to be an overall grade of “good” (<2.5) or better, or demonstrate above-average knowledge (a grade of 2.5 or better) in Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Electronic Engineering, and Control Engineering.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening 400 points; reading 385 points.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Apply directly to DIT online application platform (Primuss) and follow the steps indicated. Required documents for application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records.
- CV and photo.
- Language certificates.
The whole list of documents is available on the Primuss platform during the application period. It will be individual generated out of your given personal information on the online platform Primuss. Important application details:
- All required documents must be uploaded before the given deadlines.
- It is not necessary to send in documents by post mail during the official application period.
- Please follow all steps, which are explained in detail on the application portal and read all explanations carefully.
Please check your application status in the Primuss portal regularly.
For more information please check theCourse Website