- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
An applicant with a first degree (which qualifies the holder for a profession) which was obtained “with distinction” in the natural sciences, computer science or mathematics may also be approved on a case-by-case basis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 175.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
To start the application procedure students first have to fill the online application form. This can only be done by creating a user account in the online database (the database opens mid-October each year; the deadline for online application submission is the end of April of the following year).
After the application has been evaluated, applicants who fulfill the criterion for further application procedures will be asked to submit the following documents (only on request):
- Certificate of final university degree (attested copy).
- Certificate of academic record/consolidated marks sheet (attested copy).
- If the original documents are not in English or German, an English or German translation (attested copy) must be provided.
- English proficiency test certificate (see language requirements).
- Personal data sheet (CV), truly signed.
- Chinese, Mongolian and Vietnamese applicants are strongly recommended to ask at the German Embassy in their countries for the accreditation of their application documentation. The University of Siegen cannot accept applications without the corresponding certificate of approval.
- Concerning Indian applicants: all marks sheets and degree certificates (transcripts) must be sent through proper channel (meaning that your documents have to be issued by your university or another educational institution of high standard and/or that copies have to be attested by the same institute, public lawyer or notary).
For more information please check theCourse Website