- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or another closely related discipline. If a candidate has another first degree, the background in computer science, math and engineering should still be strong, otherwise, a bridging course will be required or the application is not good enough for admission.
The candidate needs to provide credits in the following areas:
- At least 28 CP from the field of applied computer science, including:
- Min. 8 CP in programming.
- Min. 8 CP in data structures and algorithms.
- Min. 6 CP in databases and information systems.
- Min. 6 CP in software technology.
- At least 18 CP from the field of computer engineering, including:
- Min. 6 CP in computer & electrical engineering.
- Min. 6 CP in operating systems and system software.
- Min. 6 CP in data communication and security.
- At least 18 CP from the field of theoretical computer science, including:
- Min. 6 CP in formal systems, automats, and processes.
- Min. 6 CP in computability and complexity.
- Min. 6 CP in mathematical logic.
- At least 26 CP from the field of mathematics, including:
- Min. 6 CP in discrete structures.
- Min. 8 CP in mathematical analysis.
- Min. 6 CP in linear algebra.
- Min. 6 CP in applied stochastics.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test is mandatory for your application. Applications without GRE General Test results will be rejected immediately.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a grade of at least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website