Media, Management and Digital Technologies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- in business administration or a related field with a minor in informatics (at least 20 ECTS credit points must be passed in the minor - excluding the credit points of a final thesis) or
- in informatics or a related field with a minor in business administration (at least 20 ECTS credit points must be passed in the minor - excluding the credit points of a final thesis).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
However, for German citizens (studying in Germany or in a foreign country) and foreign students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree program at a German university, a different regulation applies if no completed Bachelor's certificate is available at the time of their application: in this case, if you are unable to provide a completed Bachelor's certificate and/or the necessary amount of credit points at the time of your application, you still have the opportunity to apply for the MMT program if you can hand in a transcript of records by your current university. This transcript of records of your bachelor's program needs to prove at least 140 completed ECTS credit points with an average grade of 2.3 or better according to the German grading system, thereof:
- at least 15 ECTS credit points in informatics if you study business administration (or a related field), or
- at least 15 ECTS credit points in business administration if you study informatics (or a related field).
A grade of 2.3 (that means less than 2.40, e. g. 2.35 would be sufficient) or better according to the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Min. 490 points in the listening and 455 points in the reading section.
Specification: Only for German applicants.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Following documents are required for a complete application:
- A copy of your CV.
- Proof of your English language skills (see language requirements).
- Bachelor certificate or transcript of records demonstrating what is required in the previous degree field.
For more information please check theCourse Website