Media, Technology and Society
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor‘s degree (or equivalent) in the field of media sciences or a related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters for the 4-semester variant, or 7 semesters for the 3-semester variant.
Required ECTS: 180 for the 4-semester variant, or 210 for the 3-semester variant.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application procedure international applicants:
Please send the following documents - officially authenticated copies and sworn translations - to:
c/o uni-assist e. V.
- Your school leaving certificate. Normally a completed bachelor’s degree is sufficient; however, there are many cases where a secondary school certificate will still play an important role in the evaluation of your entitlement to study in Germany. It is impossible to tell in advance if your secondary school certificate will be required, this can only be determined during the application process. If the secondary school certificate is missing from your application, your application will be rejected.
- Your bachelor’s degree in a related subject from a recognized university. 'Recognized' means that the university must be accredited according to the laws and regulations of the country in which it is based.
- The transcript of records/diploma supplement for all study years (precondition is a full-time study program).
- Copy of your passport.
Please send the following documents to:
Student Service Center (SSC)
- A detailed curriculum vitae (table form).
- A letter of motivation (personal statement) indicating your personal interest in this master course (max. 4000 characters incl. blanks).
- An exposé about your intended field of research and development (max. 8000 characters incl. blanks).
- Optional: a portfolio with 3 work samples.
- If available: proof of practical experience (job references, letter of recommendation.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website