- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in architecture and media studies, as well as related disciplines with academical and/or artistic-design emphasizes.
Documentation of previous work included final thesis, which demonstrates the ability for interdisciplinary work, as well as special skills in theory and/or practice, maximum 25 sheets A3 (or videos, CD's, etc.).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No test result less than 6.0.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following should be included in the application:
- A tabular curriculum vitae with educational, practical and international experience.
- Notarised copy of the school graduate certificate (university acceptance) or a certificate from the appropriate authorities as an accepted equivalent.
- Notarised copy of the university degree (Bachelors, “Diplom” or Masters) or an accepted equivalent, such as “Diploma supplement”.
- Letter of motivation, which thoroughly explains the reasons behind the study and career plans, approximately one page long (A4 or 8 1/2 x 11).
- Documentation of previous work, which demonstrates the ability for interdisciplinary work, as well as special skills in theory and/or practice, included final thesis project, maximum 25 sheets A3 (or videos, CD's, etc).
- Written declaration concerning the authorship of the submitted work.
- Language certificate as proof of very good language skills (see language requirements).
- Completed and signed online application form.
For more information please check theCourse Website