Medical Immunosciences and Infection
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of (Molecular) Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Human Biology or Medicine (2nd state exam), or in a related field.
Concerning the qualifying degree program, proof must be brought of medical or life science competence equivalent to the standard of the bachelor of molecular biomedicine. The prerequisite courses include (all required):
- Either immunology, pharmacology, biochemistry, anatomy, or physiology with a total of at least 30 CPs.
- Either chemistry, genetics, developmental biology, molecular biology, cell biology, or microbiology with a total of at least 30 CPs.
- Lab experience in at least one of the fields mentioned in points 1 or 2 with a total of at least 20 CPs.
Applications are welcome even if the required degree has not been awarded by the time of application, as long as this will be conferred before courses start in October.
The degree must have been completed with the mark 2.3 ("good", grade B) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you did your bachelor's in Vietnam, India, or China you need an APS certificate to get a visa and to register at the university in Germany. Please make sure you request an APS certificate when you start your application, it can take up to three months to get the certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website