Medical Immunosciences and Infection
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of (molecular) biomedicine, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, biology, human biology or medicine (2nd state exam) or in a related field.
Concerning the qualifying degree program, proof must be brought of medical or life science competence equivalent to the standard of the bachelor molecular biomedicine. The prerequisite courses include (all required):
- Either immunology, pharmacology, biochemistry, anatomy or physiology with a total of at least 30 CPs.
- Either chemistry, genetics, developmental biology, molecular biology, cell biology or microbiology with a total of at least 30 CPs.
- Lab experience in at least one of the fields mentioned in points 1 or 2 with a total of at least 20 CPs.
The degree must have been completed with the mark 2.3 ("good", grade B) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website