- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in any health science (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, healthcare administration), computer/information science discipline, or equivalent. The board of examiners makes the decision about the equivalence of the degrees.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If the applicant shows proof of a university degree for the admission for which less than 210 ECTS points but at least 180 ECTS points had been awarded or have been considered as equivalent, the proof of the missing ECTS points is required for passing the Master examination. Missing ECTS points that have to be achieved by the beginning of the third semester can be proven - on application - to the board of examiners via the completion of an additional internship or via participation in subject-relevant university courses. The proof can be provided only once for each option. A maximum of 30 ECTS points can be shown. The following conditions need to be met for the proof:
- Internship: The successful completion of a relevant internship of at least 20 weeks in the area of computer science.
- Subject-relevant university courses: The following modules can be selected from the bachelor course unless they have already been completed during the undergraduate program.
- E-30 IT security and Controlling.
- E-31 IT-Compliance & Audit and Monitoring.
- E-25 Internet marketing and Screen Design.
- E-12 Operating systems and computer architecture.
- E-15 Basics of ERP programming.
As an alternative, it is possible to select modules from the General Engineering program of the university. This is a specific interdisciplinary program tailored to engineers from various English-speaking modules that have been recently put together by the university.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening 490 - 495 points, reading 455 - 495 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application for international students:
Required documents for application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records.
- CV and photo.
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
The whole list of documents is available on the Primuss platform during the application period. It will be individually generated out of your given personal information on the online platform Primuss.
All required documents must be uploaded before the given deadlines.
It is not necessary to send in documents by post mail during the official application period. Please follow all steps, which are explained in detail on the application portal, and read all explanations carefully.
Applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam have specific admission requirements. A certificate from the Academic Inspection Authority/Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) from a German Embassy in the respective country is required.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website