- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, chemistry and physics is solid (i.e. a degree in medicine, psychology, or natural sciences).
One year of practical experience (e.g. work in a lab, studying abroad, internship, 1st job after graduation, experimental Bachelor thesis, etc).
Ideally, you can already demonstrate laboratory experience. You see your future in neuroscience research wanting to turn your findings from the bench into treatment at the bedside. For a successful application, it is recommended to gain as much practical experience as possible before the master program starts in October. This includes experimental Bachelor theses or internships in a lab.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents submitted before the process is open will be discarded without further notice.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation.
- 2 letters of recommendation (official letterhead; referee's signature and stamp); scanned copies are sufficient.
- Simple copy of the transcript from your current academic institution.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- One year of practical experience (e.g. work in a lab, studying abroad, internship, 1st job after graduation, experimental Bachelor thesis, etc.). It can be handed in after the application deadline.
For more information please check theCourse Website