Medical Systems Engineering
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or a master's degree in medical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, physics, mathematics engineering or in a technically related direction.
A completed degree must have:
- At least 20 CP (ECTS) in mathematics.
- At least 15 CP (ECTS) in physics/medical physics.
- At least 20 CP (according to ECTS) in the field of electrical engineering and information technology/electronics.
- At least 10 CP (ECTS) in computer science/programming.
- At least 10 CP (ECTS) in the field of medicine/biology.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If the final degree at the time of application is not yet available, but at least 150 credit points (CP) for six-semester bachelor's degrees or 180 CP for seven-semester bachelor's degrees are attested and the average grade determined from the examination results is at least 2.5. Admission is to be refused if the applicant has definitively failed examinations in the chosen course of study at a university or an equivalent university within the scope of the constitution or is in an appropriate examination procedure.
Admission is only possible if no more than 30 CPs are missing from the CP listed above. The admission is then involved with conditions that have to be fulfilled within two semesters. The conditions imposed by the Examination Board are to be effected on time, otherwise, they will be de-registered at the end of the second semester. Until the fulfillment of the requirements, enrolment is made conditionally.
At least "good" in the German academic grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade A, B and C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website