MERCURI (European Master in Customer Relationship Μarkеting)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There is also an administration fee: 20 € for the university in Poland, 335 € for the university in France (3,862 € for non-EU students), 60 € for Aschaffenburg UAS, and 400 € for the university in Spain. The fee for the university in France must be paid once each уеar.
Ascahffenburg UAS describes the program as follows:
"The 2-year-Master (MA) degree programme features four semesters in different attractive destinations in Europe. The first semester starts in Poland followed by the second semester in France (year 1). After the summer break students move to Germany or their third semester there before completing their last semester in Spain (year 2).
Each semester Mercuri students gain reliable knowledge of different aspects regarding marketing with a focus on customer relationship marketing research and practice. Courses comprise for example aspects of Psychology and Sociology of Consumption and Consumer Behaviour (University of Katowice, Poland), Services Markeing and Customer Relationship Marketing (University of Grenoble, France), Corporate Communication and Market Research and Data Mining (Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany) as well as a consultancy and internship project and a Master Thesis (under the supervison of CEU, Valencia, Spain). Each semester also features an intensive workshop on intercultural competence building and foreign language courses (e.g. French, Spanish and German)."
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
Good academic recοrd.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website