- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in metallurgy, or materials engineering, or other closely related disciplines.
It is necessary for the applicant to demonstrate the skills required for a successful study in the master's degree course in the following areas:
- At least 30 CP from the area of mathematics, physics, Inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry.
- At least 10 CP from mechanics, machine components, electrical engineering, crystallography.
However, the sum of the areas mentioned above must be at least 60 CP.
- A total of 4 CP from the area of the basics of engineering.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website