- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the subject of meteorology or a related subject (e.g. physics, mathematics, geosciences) must have been completed.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You must also meet the following requirements (if these requirements are not met, admission may be granted subject to conditions that must be met by the end of the examination period of the second semester):
- Meteorology with at least 30 credit points.
- Physics with at least 30 credit points.
- Mathematics with at least 12 credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website