Mindfulness & Leadership
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 980 € monthly for EU students and 1050 € per month for non-EU students.
At least 30 credit points must have been acquired in the fields of scientific methods and statistics.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You must present your reasons for applying in a five-minute presentation and demonstrate your critical thinking and English skills in a ten-minute discussion.
If you haven’t completed your bachelor’s degree yet, you can start your master’s program and finish your bachelor’s program at the same time, provided you have attained at least 80 percent of the credit points by the time of enrollment. In addition, bachelor’s students at Hochschule Fresenius will only pay the monthly master’s tuition fees when starting the master’s program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website