- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master's in mining engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The Bachelor's degree should have been completed with a grade of 3.0 (according to the German grading system) or better.
If the applicant's Bachelor's degree is better than 3.5 and he/she meets at least one of the following criteria, he/she can enroll for the Master's program in Mining Engineering:
- On-the-job experience or an internship in a relevant field with a duration of at least eight weeks.
- The Bachelor's thesis was graded better than 2.0 and was completed no more than one year previously.
- Relevant research activity can be proven, with a duration of at least eight weeks.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website