Molecular and Cellular Biosciences
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a bioscience-oriented study program.
Comprehensive knowledge of molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, and physiology is fundamental. Furthermore, basic knowledge in the basic scientific subjects (i.e. chemistry, physics, and mathematics) is essential.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Besides the application for admission, all applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A certified hard copy of the bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree certificate (If the documents had not been issued in either German or English, please provide official translations.).
- Proof of relevant previous knowledge acquired at a university in accordance with the Regulations governing the Selection Procedure for the international master's program Molecular and Cellular Biosciences 120 CP (Selection Regulations) in the currently valid version.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
Applicants who are only able to submit the bachelor's degree (or equivalent degree) certificate after the application deadline, might apply with a provisional graduation certificate, respectively the semesters’ transcripts (i.e., the modules and grades overview of at least 2/3 of the overall performance to be achieved in the studies). The final graduation certificate should be submitted with the enrolment at university, for enrolment for the winter semester, however, not later than January 31st of the following year (due to coronavirus pandemic, postponed to March 31st, 2021), for summer semester not later than July 31st of the year.
For more information please check theCourse Website