Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a life science or medical degree*, and has a sound theoretical as well as practical knowledge of biology with:
- Min. 80 lab hours in biochemistry.
- Min. 80 lab hours in molecular genetics.
- Min. 80 lab hours in microbiology.
- Min. 80 lab hours in and cell biology.
- Lab hours = bench work only, excluding data processing, calculations, protocol writing, and other paperwork.
- From practicals about current methods in the above subjects.
*Examples for undergraduate degrees that do not qualify for application to the course: bachelor in nursing, bachelor in medical laboratory science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website