- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Degree subjects should generally be focussed on some aspect of biological sciences, but students with other relevant degrees, for example in chemistry or physics, may be considered for some majors (see their web links for more information).
German system: at least 2.4; British system, 2.1 or above.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
A copy of the following must be enclosed with the application:
- Copies of university and university certificates.
- Transcript of the academic achievements to date. The diploma must be submitted for final admission.
- A letter of motivation.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (can be submitted up to enrollment). See the language requirements field.
- A declaration as to whether the applicant has lost the right to be examined in a course of study at the Faculty of Biosciences at Heidelberg University.
The original documents on which the admission decision is based must be submitted when enrolling.
For more information please check theCourse Website