- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a bioscience focus.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
As a rule, only those who have completed the final academic examination with at least a grade of "good" = 2.4 can be admitted.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Copies of university and university certificates obtained.
- Transcript of the academic achievements achieved so far. The final certificate must be submitted for final approval.
- A letter of motivation.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has lost the right to take an examination in a course at the Faculty of Biosciences at Heidelberg University.
For more information please check theCourse Website