- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in molecular medicine or another program with essentially the same content.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters.
A bachelor's degree with an overall grade of 2.5 or better, or if no degree has yet been awarded, through an average grade of 2.7 or better in examinations taken by the date of application.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Upon completion of your online application and within the application period, you must upload the following documents using your personal upload assistant (you will receive the link to your upload assistant once you have completed your online application):
- Data view (protocol of the online application).
- Form requesting subject-specific additional information (pdf), inclusively the required proofs.
- Bachelor's degree diploma (certificate) with the final grade as well as an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records with credit points/Diploma Supplement (if available).
- If the bachelor's degree has not yet been granted: the record of all program achievements and examination results obtained in the program of studies with average grade and the received workload up to the end of the application period.
- For applicants with a degree from abroad: grading system of the study abroad indicating the minimum grade required for passing the bachelor’s degree as well as the highest grade possible. If this information is not given in the degree certificate/transcript, it must be provided separately on an official document or letter.
- Proof of adequate English language competence (see language requirements).
- For applicants with a degree from China, Vietnam, or India: APS certificate or APS confirmation.
- Presentation of the career to date (curriculum vitae).
- Letter of motivation: A written report in which the personal and subject-related reasons for applying for the chosen study program are stated and in which the choice of program is explained.
- One or two letters of reference.
- If proofs and documents to be submitted are not written in German or English, additionally, an official translation into German or English is required.
- It is not necessary to certify the supporting documents.
- Applications with missing details or documents will be rejected.
- Application documents in paper form, as a fax, or by e-mail will not be accepted..
- A document issued in another name must be supplemented by documentary evidence of the change of name.
- Candidates who reapply must resubmit the complete documentation; it is not possible to refer to documents on file at Ulm University.
- If you are unable to apply to Ulm University and carry out the application procedure yourself, it is possible to give someone the power of attorney to apply and provide information. Valid forms of authorization:
- notarized letter of authority,
- power of attorney,
- letter of authority (pdf) - download the template in PDF format.
For more information please check theCourse Website