- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in molecular medicine.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
At least 6 ECTS in each of the following subjects: immunology, infectious diseases, oncology, and neurosciences.
A final grade of at least 3,0 in the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: A minimum score of 6 per section.
Specification: A minimum score of 22 for each of the four sections (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
In addition to the completed application form, the minimum graduate admission requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree (see previous degree field).
- Official evidence of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- An ‘Allgemeine Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB)’ i.e. a general qualification for university entrance. Foreign certificates must be verified by the relevant public authority as comparable.
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
- A letter of motivation (a maximum of 2 A4 pages), optional.
- Request to laboratory classes/practical laboratory skills for prospective students in molecular medicine.
For more information please check theCourse Website