Money and Finance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any business studies program or at least in the same or related discipline.
Please note that, if the bachelor’s degree record has not yet been submitted, only a provisional admission can be offered subject to the successful completion of the bachelor’s degree up to a given final deadline.
Final admission is granted upon submission of the bachelor’s degree record within a given final deadline. If the requirements for the bachelor’s degree have not been met, the provisional admission will be withdrawn and the student can make no claim to a study place. Proof of completion of the bachelor’s degree must be submitted by a given extended deadline in the form of a certified copy. If the bachelor’s degree has not been submitted by the given deadline, provisional admission again expires and no claim to a study place can be made. You will be informed about the final deadline with your letter of admission. All examinations have to be taken in the summer semester preceding the start of the master’s degree.
The applicant must also hold either a GRE Score Report with a minimum requirement of being in the 50% percentile in the Quantitative Reasoning section of the test or a GMAT Score Report with a minimum requirement of being in the 50% percentile in the Quantitative section of the test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed online application.
- Degree certificates/diplomas including the final grade (GPA) as well as an official transcript of course grades (with official translations into English or German, if needed).
- Scanned copies are used for the application process. Originals or certified copies need to be submitted prior to enrollment.
- If you do not have a degree yet, you can hand in a certificate of enrollment from your bachelor program and a preliminary diploma or a certified copy of the current transcript of records including all passed examinations and an average grade. This preliminary diploma or transcript of records must be issued by the same office that also issues the final diplomas. If applicable, certified translations into German or English must be provided. Note that you must have completed it by September 30th. In this case, you need to submit the degree certificate by January 15th.
- Letter of motivation (in English, not more than 750 words).
- Evidence of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Assessment test scores are required for all applicants for the MMF. Please make sure you register to take the GRE/GMAT so that you have the results by the time you submit your application. Again, there are two options (while documents can be scanned for application purposes, an original GRE/GMAT test score report has to be submitted prior to enrollment):
- Having completed the GRE test.
The minimum requirement for the GRE is that you have to score at least in the 50th percentile in the Quantitative Reasoning section of the test. The GRE scores and percentiles stated in the online application system need to match exactly the scores and percentiles reported on the official GRE score report. The GRE institution code for the Master in Money and Finance is 4258.
- Having completed the GMAT test.
Applicants who have not taken the GRE can satisfy the minimum entry requirement if they have scored at least in the 50th percentile in the Quantitative section of the GMAT test. The GMAT scores and percentiles stated on the online application system need to match exactly the scores and percentiles reported on the official GMAT score report. The GMAT institution code for the Master in Money and Finance is 7HK-B0-40.
- Having completed the GRE test.
- Simple copy of the university entrance qualification (high school diploma, Abitur, A levels, etc).
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia have to provide an APS certificate at the time of their application.
- Other documents that might be relevant to us, but are not required (curriculum vitae, references from jobs or internships, scholarships, etc).
Please note that you should first complete your online application before sending any documents via regular mail. Please, also make sure that your (certified) documents in paper form arrive at uni-assist before the deadline (May 15th).
Documents to be sent by post to uni-assist:
- Signed application form.
- Certified copy of bachelor degree including the transcript of records + (if applicable) English or German translation.
- Without a final diploma: certificate of enrollment + certified copy of the current transcript of records + (if applicable) English or German translation.
- Simple copy of the university entrance qualification.
- For applicants who received their bachelor's degree in China, Vietnam, or Mongolia: APS certificate in the original form.
Please send all required documents to:
c/o uni-assist e.V.
For more information please check theCourse Website