Moving Cultures - Transcultural Encounters
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a similar subject.
If the university entrance qualification for the consecutive Master’s program (namely the Bachelor’s degree) has not yet been completed, you can apply for the program with a transcript of records on the basis of at least 80% of the required CP for the bachelor's degree. This provisional certificate must be issued by an office authorised to award grades or issue certificates. If a student is admitted, this will be on a provisional basis. Provisional admission is valid for 6 months.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Letter of motivation in English (max. 800 words). Check the course page for further requirements.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements), and also French, Spanish, or Italian.
- Declaration on previous master examinations.
- APS certificate for applicants from India, Vietnam, and PR of China (original).
If you are not already enrolled at Goethe University Frankfurt:
- A university entrance qualification (eg A-Levels).
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed:
- A transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor.
- Proof of current enrollment in the bachelor's program.
For more information please check theCourse Website