- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, information technology, physics, or similar with the following prerequisites:
- Advanced mathematics (multi-variable differential and integral calculus, probability and statistics).
- Analogue and digital circuit design.
- Electromagnetic fields.
- Systems theory (Fourier, Laplace, and Z transformations).
- Operation and construction of basic electron devices (e. g. diode, bipolar, and MOS transistors).
- Object-oriented programming (e. g. C++, JAVA).
One of the above prerequisites may be missing but must be undertaken independently if accepted into the program. The above given six subjects of prerequisites are required for the compulsory modules of the Master's program in Nanoelectronic Systems.
If the applicant is unable to provide evidence of the first job-qualifying university degree at the time of application (degree certificate), the applicant will still be admitted to the aptitude assessment procedure pursuant to these regulations if 80 % or more credit points, which are required for successful graduation, have already been awarded. Therefore, applicants are required to furnish proof of their current state of achievements by producing a most recent transcript of all credits as an original or certified copy.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Signed application form from the uni-assist portal.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page with font size 11).
- Attested copies of university degree(s), and attested English or German translations of the university degree(s) (if the transcripts are not in English or German).
If you do not have your degree at present, enclose:
- A copy of your latest certified transcript (interim report) about the achievement of at least 80% of the credits of the bachelor's program with overall average grade and an attested translation (if the transcript is not in English or German).
- Certificate of the home university about the expected end of studies and an attested translation (if the certificate is not in English or German).
- Chinese, Mongolian and Vietnamese applicants: original APS certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre of German Embassy.
- Attested school leaving certificate, and its attested German or English translation (if the certificate is not in English or German).
- Proof of higher education entrance qualification, and its German or English translation (if the document is not in English or German) if available.
- Certificate/documents proving proficiency in English (except for native speakers).
- Documents proving expertise. One subject may be missing:
- Advanced mathematics.
- Electromagnetic fields.
- Analog and digital circuit design.
- Systems theory.
- Operation and construction of basic electron devices.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Copy of passport or identity card.
All these documents have to be sent to:
c/o uni-assist e.V.
Copies of all these documents must also be uploaded to the uni-assist portal.
For more information please check theCourse Website