- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in nanosciences, or a related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The professional profile of the degree must meet the requirements of the master's degree program in nanoscience. In particular, sufficient basic knowledge in the three scientific disciplines of chemistry, physics, and biology as well as in-depth knowledge and practical skills in at least two of these three disciplines must be demonstrated. If the applicant does not have the prerequisites for admission to the master's program, the examination board can grant the admission on condition that the missing knowledge up to the master's thesis can be demonstrated by successfully completing certain modules of up to 30 credits.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 400; Reading: 385.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure to add the following documents to your application:
- The school certificate that entitles you to study at a university in your home country.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam have to provide an APS certificate.
- The degree of your current university.
- Transcript of records including the grades of your prior and/or current studies at a university.
- Certificates of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Please make sure to hand in two sets of your documents at uni-assist: 1st authenticated copies in the original language, 2nd authenticated copies in a translated version (German or English). Please make sure to not hand in original documents since they will not be returned to you.
Uploaded documents at uni-assist will not be taken into consideration until the complete application set is send via postal mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website