Natural Language Processing
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject. The subject-specific relevance is given if at least 30 credit points in computer linguistic, linguistic or computer science subjects have been acquired in the course. The examination board makes the decision on subject-specific relevance on a case-by-case basis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Within the application portal, a checklist of all required documents is provided. Examples of required documents may include:
- Request for Enrolment (once you have completed your online registration in PORTA, you will be able to print out a PDF document which is called “Request for Enrolment”) - a detailed checklist of required documents is automatically printed.
- Officially certified copies (with translations in German or English) of:
- Your University Entrance Qualification (certificate of qualification for enrolling at an university) including subject and grade overview.
- Previously obtained degrees (master's, bachelor's, etc.) and the related Transcript(s) of Records.
- Document stating your final GPA of your university degree, if it is not listed at your Transcript(s) of Records.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Copy of your Identity Card or Passport (uncertified).
- Proof of payment for the processing fee of 50 €.
- Chinese and Vietnamese applicants have to submit an APS Certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website