Natural Resources Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in natural resources management or a comparable natural science field.
A study program is comparable if:
- at least 20 ECTS have been obtained in foundation courses in mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology, and
- at least 60 ECTS have been obtained in foundation courses of other natural sciences, e.g. agricultural sciences, geology, geography or geoecology, and
- at least 10 ECTS have been obtained in advanced courses in the fields of water, soil and plants.
Admission to the study program may be subject to conditions. In case of deficits in the undergraduate program, you may be obliged to catch up on a maximum of 3 modules of the B.Sc. Management natürlicher Ressourcen (in German) before registering for the master’s thesis. However, the additional workload resulting from the imposed bachelor's modules is not part of the master's program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be submitted with the application for admission:
- An official certified hard copy of your bachelor's degree or equivalent (i.e., graduation certificate and transcripts) and certified translations unless the originals are in English or in German. Important note: Applicants via uni-assist may apply online with scanned documents (both in original language and certified translations, if necessary). However, official certified hard copies of the translated graduation and language certificates must be submitted for enrolment.
- Halle University does accept provisional graduation certificates, if your degree is scheduled after the application deadline. Please submit your transcripts indicating minimum 2/3 of your total credits to be passed / your senior student stage, accordingly. The final graduation certificate shall be submitted with enrolment, respectively by no later than January 31st in the year following admission.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Language certificate attesting German language proficiency for university studies (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website