- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in psychology, biology, medicine, or a closely related subject area. Also eligible to apply are students in the final year of their bachelor, or equivalent, degree courses, provided that the degree will be conferred prior to the enrolment date within the Neuro-Cognitive Psychology program in the winter semester (October).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents required for application:
- Completed online application form: the application platform will be open from December 1st to February 15th (12 o’clock noon CET). You may save changes to your application before submitting and you will need to have the following documents prepared for upload:
- CV (max. 2 pages).
- Official transcripts/record of study.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two separate letters of recommendation: letters of recommendation need to be submitted by the referee himself.
On the online application form, you will have to fill in the referee contact tabs and follow the instructions to authorize the coordination office to invite the referee to submit his/her letter of recommendation electronically, on your behalf.
Your referees will need to fill in an evaluation form as well as a recommendation letter.
Please be aware that your application can only be processed after we have received both letters of recommendation. Therefore, please make sure that your referees have enough time to submit recommendations by the deadline (12:00 (noon) CET on February 15th).
Please note only applicants who have submitted the online application form along with all required documents will be considered for admission.
For more information please check theCourse Website