- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, psychology, medicine, physics or related fields.
Solid basic knowledge in the following fields is required: general cell biology, basics of chemistry and biochemistry, physics and math.
Applications are welcome even if the required degree has not been awarded by the time of application as long as this will be conferred before courses start in October. You have to send proof that you will finish your studies before the start of the master's program.
Outstanding grades and/or other study results.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application you will need to upload one PDF containing the following:
- Passport or identity card.
- Marksheets/transcripts of records.
- Graduation certificate(s).
- English language proficiency test certificate (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Letters of recommendation.
Due to digital security regulations, documents in ZIP format (archive file format) are not accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website