- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the life sciences, including Biology, Neurosciences, Medicine, Psychology, Biochemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or related fields.
Solid basic knowledge in the following fields is required: general cell biology, basics of chemistry and biochemistry, physics and math.
Applications are welcome even if the required degree has not been awarded by the time of application as long as this will be conferred before courses start in October. You have to send proof that you will finish your studies before the start of the master's program.
The university degree must provide proof of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge from the undergraduate degree in the areas of molecular biology, cell biology, or physiology.
- Laboratory experience in at least one of the subjects mentioned in the previous degreе.
A minimum grade of 2.3 or local equivalеnt.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Only online applications will be accepted, paper applications will be ignored. A valid email address is absolutely necessary for the overall application process.
For the application you will need to upload one PDF containing the following:
- Passport or identity card.
- Marksheets/transcripts of records.
- Graduation certificate(s) (if available).
- English language proficiency test certificate (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Letters of recommendation (Sending it directly to [email protected] by the referees is also accepted).
Due to digital security regulations documents in ZIP format (archive file format) are not accepted.
For Indian applicants: Please note that the APS certificate is mandatory for all student visa applications. Please note that also applicants from China and Vietnam need an APS certificate for their student νisa.
For more information please check theCourse Website