- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 19,200 € in total.
A master’s/bachelor’s degree preferably in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, material sciences or physics as well as related subjects.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Practical experience in non-destructive testing (NDT) or even destructive testing is advantageous.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Legal copy of bachelor's degree in English or German.
- Legal copy of university course transcripts (4 years) in English or German.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Legal copy of proficiency in English language (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website