- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Must have at least two years of work experience in an environment relevant to the interests of the Olympic family, including representatives from the IOC, IFs, NOC, media agencies, elite schools of sport, bidding cities, and the TOP-Progam.
Candidates have to show evidence for APEL. The claim for credit via APEL must be done by submitting evidence of their occupational responsibilities and experience. A detailed description of the working field is mandatory as is a testimonial from a recent or former employer. In addition to this candidates have to prove qualifications, experience, and skills in four of the following areas:
- Internship at a national/international sports organization: A report on the internship is required. The internship should have had a duration of at least four months.
- Coaching experience: Coaching licenses have to be submitted as well as an official document from the institution (club, federation, company, school, sports camp) at which the participant was employed – professionally or voluntarily - as a coach for at least 6 months.
- Voluntary service at a museum, media agency, and publishing company: The voluntary service should have lasted at least one year. A testimonial from the organization at which the voluntary service was accomplished must be submitted.
- Project Work: The participant has to demonstrate his/her involvement in projects. This can be done by submitting project reports and/or testimonials from the project leader. Evidence can refer to one big project (at least 8 months) or smaller projects which lasted 8 months in their sum.
- Editorial Activities: The participant has to prove that he/she has been involved in editorial activities and responsibilities as editor-in-chief or associate editor. 3 samples of work have to be submitted. In the case of submitting journals and magazines, it is mandatory that their dissemination is on the national level at least and that they have a minimum of 300 subscribers.
- Qualified Teacher Status: The participant has to demonstrate by a transcript that he/she has passed teacher training courses of at least one-year duration.
- Executive Board member of a national/international sports organization: Participant has to show that he or she has actively been involved in executive board committee work for three years. The information has to be given on the nature of work in the executive committee.
- Consultant activities: The participant has to demonstrate that he/she has worked as a consultant for national or international sports organizations, health agencies, and educational institutions for at least one year.
- Master Studies: Participant has to demonstrate credits earned through other master programs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website