Organismic, Evolutionary and Palaeo-Biology (OEP-Biology)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology or in geology with a strong focus on paleontology. If you have not finished your bachelor before the end of the application deadline you have to prove that you can realistically expect to finish it before the start of the master's program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents will be requested from you during the application process:
- Scanned transcripts of the bachelor's degree, transcript of the master's degree (if available) and respective diploma, including secondary school diploma.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of your passport.
Please upload all requested documents in one zip-file (max. file size: 4 MB).
For more information please check theCourse Website